500A Silent Type Mobile Emergency Standby DC Diesel Welding
1) Using the high qualtiy low speed diesel engine: can be used for
high altitude, low ambient temperature. Supply various brand diesel
engine for choice, like Changchai, Fawde, Perkins, Deutz, Cummins
and other chinese or international famous brand diesel engine.
2) The Welding use the intelligent technologies: with Manual Arc
Welding (MMA), Gas Metal Arc Welding(GMAW) and Argon Arc Welding
(TIG), can meet for various kinds welding processes.
Adopting the advanced full bridge phase shift resonance oscillation
soft switch DC/AC convert, dynamic characteristics of fast
response, good welding performance.
3) Dual welding output design: one welding generator set has double
welding torch can be welded independence (For model ADC700 and
4) Welding over heat and over current protection: when over current
or over heat, the welding will be protected to avoid the damaged of
5) Welding generator intelligent control: automatic control the
diesel engine start and stop. Supply the complete protection,
including High temp, Low oil pressure, Over speed, Low frequency,
Over frequency, Low voltage, Over voltage and Over current.
6) Special alternator with advanced and particular design: when you
are welding, can supply AC electricity with three phase and single
phase for the equipments in the working side, the independence
output of single phase to ensure the balance of the output of three
phase; when no welding, it can complete supply the electricity with
three phase and single phase.
7) Soundproof and weatherproof design: suitable for working
8) Generator output: with 50Hz or 60Hz and difference voltage to
meet the requirements of difference country.
9) Optional: can supply the trailer for the welding generator set,
easy to move in the working place.
Welding Generator Specifications:
|Welding Output||Welding Current (A) (Load=60%)||60－500|
|Welding Current (A) (Load=100%)||60－450|
|Welding Voltage (V)||15－50|
|Output noload voltage for CV||81|
|Output noload voltage for CC||25|
|Welding Processes||Manual Welding (MMA) / Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW including MAG
and MIG) / Argon Arc Welding (TIG)|
|Welding Torch Nos.||1|
|Welding Stick Diameter (mm)||2-6|
|Wire Solder Diameter (mm)||1-1.6|
|Tungsten Electrode Diameter (mm)||1-6|
|GMAW wire feed type||Wire jog|
|Protection Gas Flow (L/min)||15－25|
|Generator Output (50Hz,COSΦ=0.8)||Type of Output||1-Ph||3-Ph|
|Rate output (kVA)||7.5||30|
|Max. Output (kVA)||8.3||33|
|Max. Current (A)||36||47.6|
|Steady State Voltage Deviation (%)||±5|
|Rate Output (kW)||33|
|Rate Speed (r/min)||1500|
|Cooling Method||Water cooled|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||100|
|Fuel Consumption At Full Load (L/Hr)||9.5|
|Overall Dimension||Weight (kg)||650|
|Dimension (L×W×H mm)||1900×800×1600|
|Canopy Protection||Weatherproof and soundproof|
|Engine For Choice||Fawde||4DX22-50D/41kW|
|Deutz Air-cooled||BF4L 2011/45.6kW|
Multifunctional DC Welding Generator Function:
1. Generator output breaker: connect and disconnect the generator output, three phase and
single phase breaker are separately.
2. Diesel engine pre-heating switch: when the ambient temperature is lower than 5℃, close this switch
to heating the diesel engine air inlet to ensure the diesel engine
can be started in the low temperature.
3. Welding generator power switch: connect and disconnect for diesel engine running power.
4. Diesel engine emergency stop button: press the emergency stop button to stop the diesel engine